I always am amazed and rejoice when Pinky shows such imagination! The joy of being a little girl. Yup, Pinky was letting her two horses "eat" some of her breakfast. That's bowl of rasin bran cereal (her favorite). I had to restrict number of animal 'browsing' Pinky's food or table will be too cluttered to the point of being a hassle getting Pinky to FINISH her meal. She would move them around. She would tip animals so their muzzles would touch the food. She would give more attention to animals instead of her own food. So... I restrict it to one to two animals at a time, sometimes three. If no restriction, it would easily be 15 plastic critters surrounding her plate or bowl. This picture was taken June 1, 2008. Nikon D70. ISO 1600. f-stop 4.5. shutter 1/50 second. Focus 40 mm (lens 18-70mm / f/3.5-4.5).
On a side note- A lot of pictures you see in this blog will have "strong constract". I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 (no, I'm not upgrading to CS3 due to how much it is used and it is still good enough for me.)
2 comments:
Aha! I knew a sarcastic post would bring folks out of the woodwork, LOL. Actually I think Google isn't working very well and have put an independent counter on the page now to see what kind of traffic it is getting.
I enjoy your info about the settings on your camera when you take a pic. I have a new Canon Rebel, but haven't had time to learn much about taking it off the auto settings yet.
wonderful pictures!! I only have a question not anything to do with the pictures. What church group do you belong to? I have been dressing plain for a yearr now and also wear a covering full time. Although I do not belong to any church. I am searching. Maybe you could help.
Blessings
Kelly MI
Post a Comment