Ah, Echo found this toy/blanket chest too tempting and she was tired enough that she soon went to sleep right there and didn't get out to continue playing. That's why we chose this toy chest, it is virtually impossilbe to be sealed in airless chamber in this as it have open handle holes and cut out on three side of wooden toy box edge. I let her continue sleep but with lid high up. Mom H, Did you recognize the feather comforter Echo is sleeping on? You have picture of very same but wrapped around my dearest, reading a book in bed, on bulletin board outside your half bathroom. These three pictures shown above was taken December 2009.
Humm, just now I answered Pinky's question "me? Echo? Friend?" (naming correct names) as who it was in the first picture, they both went right off and recreated this scene. This I didn't know until Pinky came and told me to "COME! I have something to show you!" Yup, exact same scene but with wide awake and giggling Echo. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment